Allergists Arlington Heights
The Arlington Heights office will be temporarily CLOSED on Tuesdays February 1 – April 2 2019 due to restructuring.
Associated Allergists would like to welcome our two new Doctors and Nurse Practitioner!
To our patients:
Associated Allergists and Asthma Specialists is currently undergoing restructuring and will temporarily be closed on Tuesdays February 1 through April 2nd.
We will reopen on Tuesdays beginning April 9, 2019.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause to our patients and their families.
Please see our website for other office locations including:
- Hoffman Estates, open Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
- Barrington, open Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
Allergy Shot Hours
February 1 – April 2:
- Wednesdays 10 a.m – 5:15 p.m
- Fridays 9 a.m – 4:15 p.m.
Beginning April 9, 2019:
- Tuesdays 10 a.m. – 5:15 p.m.
- Wednesdays 9 a.m. – 4:15 p.m.
- Fridays 9 a.m. – 4:15 p.m.
***The last shot is given 45 minutes prior to close***
- Amiinah Kung, M.D.
- Amar Dixit, MD (Starting Wednesday, February 6)
- Ami Hannam, MD (Starting Tuesday, April 9)
- Raquel Temesvari, APN (Currently available Fridays)
1100 W. Central Rd. Suite #408 Arlington Heights, IL 60005
The office is in the white Arlington Heights Medical Center building, west of Northwest Community Hospital and the wellness center.