Allergists Highland Park
New patients are welcome at the Highland Park allergy clinic. Clinical trials are conducted at this location.
- Monday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wednesday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Closed Tuesday, January 15
- Wednesday November 21 Hours 9-1
- Closed Thanksgiving November 22
- Monday December 24 Hours 9-1:30
- Closed Christmas Tuesday December 25
- Wednesday December 26 11-5
- Monday December 31 Hours 9-1
- Closed New Years Day January 1
- Wednesday January 2 11:30-5
The office is closed for lunch on Monday, from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. Last Allergy Injection will be given 45 minutes before closing.
- Mark Lowenthal, M.D.
- Sai R. Nimmagadda, M.D.
- Alan H. Resnick, M.D.
- Sarah Garon, M.D.
- Children's Memorial Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
- Highland Park Hospital
1849 Green Bay Rd. Ste. 220 Highland Park, IL 60035
Underground parking is available on Greenbay Road, just south of Saks Fifth Avenue. The first three hours are free. Take the elevator at the east end of the parking facility to the second floor.